- Models available in 12VDC and 24VDC.
- Loads up to 200 lbs thrust.
- In-line design reduces base footprint.
- Releasing clutch allows rod to float with clutch power-off. Clutch power is separate from motor power.
- Clutch also acts as over-load protection.
- Motor thermal for added motor protection.
- Optional Potentiometer output scaled to stroke.
- Can be driven by PWM (not supplied) controller to achieve multiple velocities.
- Can be mounted at the body by trunnions (shoulder bolts) or as traditional clevis.
- Rod end mounts are configurable.
- Ball screw and nut for long life.
- Operating temperatures -40° F to +185° F (-40° C to 85° C).
- Steel rod for durability.
- Nitrile impregnated gaskets for superior sealing.
- Black powder coat for 250 hour salt spray protection.
- Nitrotec® coated steel components for 250 hour Salt Spray Protection.
- IP69K Static; IP66 Dynamic. Rod bellow will allow for temporary operation IP67 submersion.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.