- The end limits are factory set to the maximum allowable stroke of the actuator
- The current and temperature of the motor are monitored at all times and power will be removed from the motor when exceeded to protect components from failure
- Through the 8-pin molded connector there are several standard input and output features to monitor the operation of the actuator
- 0-10 VDC position output that follows linearly with the position of the actuator and is offered in many different voltages and currents
- End of stroke limit outputs which indicate when the actuator reaches the fully retracted and extended positions
- Outputs can be set at the factory as, active low or active high independently and are good for up to 1 amp
- Live power feature is available to maintain all off these output signals when switched power is off.
- IP50 Standard or IP65 Dynamic, IP 69K Static Configurable
- 4 adjustable stop positions using a simple 4 button membrane keypad.
- Customer can adjust Retract & Extend stops using membrane keypad. These values will be stored in permanent EEPROM memory for the life of the actuator.
- Adjusted stop positions can also be erased at any time to go back to factory default.
- Positional Accuracy, under no load conditions
from the initial stop position setting is within
0.10". This will improve with loaded applications
since there will be less coast.
- Repeatability of hitting the same stop position
every time is within .010".
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.
Best Practices for Mounting Warner Linear Actuators